Re: EARL

There is also the stuff that you and I did (Danbri and Chaals) at
http://www.w3.org/1999/11/11-WWWProposal/atagdemo and the associated RDF
stuff.

chaals

On Thu, 1 Feb 2001, Sean B. Palmer wrote:

  > If someone could send me a summary of where things are up to
  > with EARL inc URLs, (and what exactly it is...)

  Everything we have is linked to from http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/#earl
  There isn't a great deal of stuff, only my overview, and Len's uses and BNF
  cogitations.

  > ILRT now have an RDF query engine in development which runs
  > server-side (no fancy inference stuff though)

  Aw... I want an inference engine! Anyway, I'll check this out.

  > your former lurker,

  You've been on the list all this time???

  --
  Kindest Regards,
  Sean B. Palmer