Re: CC/PP

At 11:51 PM 12/10/2001 +0000, Jim Ley wrote:
>"Marja-Riitta Koivunen":
> > Sorry to jump in here but could it be something like the following.
>Didn't
> > check all the technical details, but tried to look what the users might
>need.
> >
> > Scenario 1:
> >
> > A blind user has defined with cc/pp that he/she can only look linearized
> > tables.
>
>A noble idea and one much touted in the Accessibility groups for what
>CC/PP does, however the actual working documents for it provide no
>mechanism to say any such things,

I have not talked with them for a while but I think they would be happy if
we'd come up with good suggestions for a user preferences vocabulary that
also thinks about the accessibility needs. We probably would have to also
define when the user preferences have greater priority than the device etc.
definitions.

Marja