Re: EARL 0.9

I'm also very glad to hear that.  N3 much easier for humans to discuss.  If
there's a rigorous correspondence between N3 and RDF, or a N3 and subset of
RDF, I'd see no problem in using it as an alternative notation.

Philisophically after all, not everything is in angle brackets.  For
example The Xpointer

xpointer(id('list37')/item[1]/range-to(following-sibling::item[2]))

One could imagine an angle bracket notation for this, e.g.

<xpointer>
   <id arg="list37" />
   etc, whatever ...
</xpointer>

But a more compact notation is used.

Len

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/