Bookmarklets [was Annotea posting

Charles,
Thanks for mentioning bookmarklets.  It turns out that lots of the
bookmarklets qualify as repair tools for web pages by e.g. changing colors,
listing email addresses, pulling out largest frame, etc.  Info at

http://www.bookmarklets.com/tools/categor.html

Would you give the Art Barstow referece?  and iCab?

Len