Re: new draft published - please review

Yet another new draft of the ERT:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/ert-20000310.html

I've made quite a few changes including:
- messages are now called 'Suggested messages'
- repairs (additional actions) are now called 'Suggested repairs'
- definitions of valid attributes are called 'Valid X attribute'
- requirements now describe what is required in the document
- added several comments with @@CR
- added "note: 'd-link' now deprecated"
- 1.1.11 <NOSCRIPT> must occur after the <SCRIPT></SCRIPT> not between.
<NOSCRIPT> section can contain valid HTML but not another <SCRIPT></SCRIPT>.
- 1.1.13 described algorithm for finding ASCII art
- 4.2.1 modified algorithm for acronym/abbreviation detection
- 5.5.2 Table Captions - removed (not required by WCAG)
- 9.4.1 We now require that objects must have TABINDEX attribute

Should we remove the 'discussion status' sections? Every guideline is now
under discussion.

I question whether we should check other linked documents as Len suggests
(technique 1.1.9). For example, if an image has a LONGDESC link then we have
to assume that the LONGDESC file is OK. The LONGDESC file may not be created
yet. After all, the user is checking this file, not yet the other files.

If we see that there is a linked file then we can ask if the user want's
that one checked too. Make sense?

I've made changes down to "@@CR - got to here"

Chris