Re: AERT and ATAG10-TECHS (using AERT Technique 13.6.1 as an example)

1.  One _can_ consider that 7.6 already indicates that (unspecified)
special processing for "MAP as navbar" is appropriate, if and only if the
"MAP is for navbars" rule is the "known semantics" of HTML.  We could make
it this way with perhaps an erratum clarifying the WCAG and specific
langauge calling out this example in the UAAG.

2.  Jump-to is perhaps not at the top of the priority list of functions for
the general navbar.  The function that was driving the urgency of this
matter is jump-past, motivated by repetitive groups of links at the start
of a page.  But this is covered in 7.6 without special treatment of MAP
apart from any other major structural unit type.

3.  Jump-to-[next]-MAP-in-Page could be a convenience to have, but at least
as I see it, it fails to be necessary enough to merit an accessibility
checkpoint.  Better to handle it in a more general way through 8.4.
Provide a choice of intra-page restart points including all navbars and all
other starting points of comparable or greater significance within the
page.  If MAP elements are identified as navigation aids in this display,
the content classes as far as known should also be described.

Al