RE: New technique: Technique 10.2.1 [priority 2] Verify that label controls are properly positioned

I could go either way on this, but we might not need to trigger on LABEL.
Reason being, the LABEL only has meaning if there is an INPUT, SELECT, or
TEXTAREA which will already have triggered this. Also, if there is a LABEL,
we know to which form control it applies and therefore whether it's
positioned properly, making that an automatic check.

LEGEND is an interesting one, I hadn't thought of it before. I don't think
of FIELDSET as a form control although technically it is, I think of it as a
grouping mechanism and thus excluded from this need. Also, that appeared at
the same time as LABEL so a browser that supports one will probably support
the other. However, I suppose it does effectively label a group of controls
(as opposed to labelling a FIELDSET which is what it actually does) and thus
should be included here. But the proper placement of LEGEND would be before
any other form controls located inside the FIELDSET, which we could detect
automatically.

So in summary, I ask whether or not to trigger on LABEL and LEGEND, and if
yes, I propose to present them as a separate Technique which is considered
fully automatable.

Michael