RE: Technique 2.1.A and 2.2.A - listing HTML elements

The change to 2.1.A sounds fine for now.

Just to be overwhelming: the list of CSS properties that take color values
that you added to 2.2.A should probably include _everything_ that can take a
color, which is quite a large list. The CSS spec isn't organized so could I
could quickly generate that list and include it here but we should plunk
that in at some point.

Michael