Re: proposal for technique short phrases

At 2000-01-23 17:09-0500, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I propose that the short technique phrase should be able to stand on its
>own (as in a checklist).  I also think that the repair should not be
>implied in the short phrase since some may have several potential repairs. ...

I agree that the standalone idea is the way to go.

I note Richard Anderson's post some time back that using the letters
for list item distinction poses audio similarity, particularly on the
"e" ending sounds, that make differentiation harder than if only numeric
list items were used: b c d e g p t v z three phi. He convinced me to
no longer use such.

Regards/Harvey Bingham