Re: face2face

At 2000-01-11 14:34-0500, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:

>Daniel and I will be attending the Advisory Committee meetings after WWW9.
>We are checking to see if W3C process will allow us to schedule something
>_before_ WWW9.   How might that work for people?

That would be an excuse to get to the Netherlands earlier, better to see the
magnificent Keukenhof gardens, where many Dutch bulb growers have their
exhibition gardens. That is the most spectacular day my wife and I ever had,
on May 1, 1995, the middle of their season. My eyes and mind are still amazed
at those gardens, with great reminders from our pictures.

Keukenhof closed its 50th season last spring on May 19.
     http://www.keukenhof.nl/