Re: Next teleconference

Good point Gregory that this leaves just one meeting before ERT release.

folks, Chris expecially, what do you think?

I'm not available the week of the 11th

You'all could meet without me of course that week.

Also, there's the week of Oct 26, getting to the wire.

Len

At 02:15 PM 9/28/99 -0400, Gregory J. Rosmaita wrote:
>aloha, len!
>
>since (according to its introduction) the deadline for the first draft of the
>ERT is 31 october 1999, are we leaving ourselves enough telecon time to iron
>out the details in order to complete a comprehensive review of ERT?
>
>g.
>
>Len Kasday wrote:
>>WAI ER IG is confirmed Tuesday Oct. 19, 10-11am, on MIT bridge, +1-617-
>>258-7910.
>>
>>Still awaiting word on Nov 2.
>He that lives on Hope, dies farting
>     -- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1763
>Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
>   President, WebMaster, & Minister of Propaganda,
>        VICUG NYC <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/>

-------
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and
Department of Electrical Engineering
Temple University

Ritter Hall Annex, Room 423, Philadelphia, PA 19122
kasday@acm.org
(215) 204-2247 (voice)
(800) 750-7428 (TTY)