Re: BLINK repair mechanisms (calling all CSS gurus!)

At 03:39 AM 10/20/99 -0400, Gregory J. Rosmaita wrote:
>aloha, daniel!
>
>Daniel wrote, quote I think it's ok to tell people to use it; as you said, no
>big deal if it doesn't work. unquote
>
>works for me -- chris, wendy, len, everybody -- how about you?
>
>is this a wrap for ER Technique 7.2.A (BLINK)?

I have no problem with the handling of the repair techniques in this way.

I have a problem with soft-pedaling the PWD issue in this case.  This is a
phenomenon which may cause more severe harm than denial of access to
information.  The point about BLINK is that it is a hazard which may induce
[phototropic?] seizures in some people.  Safety issues need to get
prominence, even in the context of an overall "appeal to self-interest
first" climate of motivational voice-over.

Al