Re: Guidelines Implementation

Hi Daniel,

Actually, it was my understanding as well that your "'can/cannot/maybe can'
be automated" checklist (evalauto) would continue to sit on the w3c server
and that any comments that someone from the group made would be crossed
linked to the relevant section of the archive list (both ways). For example,
I might send an email to the list...