Teleconference Bridge Problem.

I'm not getting an answer when I call this bridge number, or the longfellow
bridge number either.  If anyone sees this during the meeting please call
me at 215 204 2247

and also send email... I'm still trying.

BTW I called the MIT operator who said that probably there are 12 people on
the bridge.

Len

At 01:30 PM 5/3/99 +0200, Daniel Dardailler wrote:

>Reminder that we have a telecon today (11 am boston time) to further
>discuss Bobby 3.1 features.
>
>Note that given the tight schedule, most of the improvements we might
>suggest today can only be taken into account for Bobby 3.2, not for
>this week release.
>

>========
>From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
>To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
>Subject: next WAI ER telecon
>Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 15:59:47 +0200
>

>Our next WAI ER IG telecon is confirmed on Monday, May 3, from
>11am-12:30pm, on the MIT bridge (+1-617-258-7910).
>
>Agenda is continuing discussion on Evaluation/Bobby.

-------
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Universal Design Engineer, Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and
Adjunct Professor, Electrical Engineering
Temple University

Ritter Hall Annex, Room 423, Philadelphia, PA 19122
kasday@acm.org
(215} 204-2247 (voice)
(800) 750-7428 (TTY)