Respect for the POV of group members

I had understood that it was axiomatic that we respected other points of
view.

ie the following is not acceptable:

Subject: RE: Betsie / Gateway comparison
>Hi, thanks for your message.  I agree there certainly is a limit to what
>a gateway can do (take those stupid pages that are 100% gif files, for
>example);

Our site www.peepo.com is for non readers, some deaf, with a
comprehension(reading) level ~age 3-10.
I hope it will soon have shockwave,GIFs work wonders, text labels mainly
confuse.
I am delighted for it to be accessible to others. But before you cast stones
please ensure that you site is accessible to our group.
Searching for sites without text is very labour intensive, not least because
the designers of HTML saw fit to ignore the need for text tags.

Have you tried to search by listening, rather than watching, say TV, it
takes a looong time.

Jonathan Chetwynd
jay@peepo.com
SignBrowser