Confirmed: WAI ER teleconf 4/23/99

These are details for our conference call this Friday.  Note that the time
is Boston time.  I'm going to get more clarifcation on the charges.

Len

>Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:26:00 -0500
>To: dd@w3.org
>From: "Lesley S. DeFlavis" <lesley@w3.org>
>Subject: Confirmed:  WAI ER teleconf 4/23/99
>Cc: adminreq@w3.org, jbrewer@w3.org, kasday@acm.org
>
>Daniel,
>
>The WAI ER teleconference is scheduled on AT&T, Friday, April 23, from
>11am-12:30pm; the call-in number will be +1-805-240-9483; the participant
>code is 771714; the host code (for Daniel's use only) is 752977.
>
>While you may be familiar with AT&T teleconference calls, I just want to
>remind you that these are "caller-paid" calls (please see the following
>calculations):
>
>.31 x 90 minutes x 12 participants + $15 set-up fee=$349.80 per call
>
>If you need to cancel the teleconference call, please do so at least two
>hours before the call is scheduled to begin, to avoid extra charges
>(Charges range between: $150-$300 depending on the number of confirmed
>participants.)  Please follow the procedure below to cancel a teleconference:
>
>   1.Email adminreq@w3.org and mark the subject: URGENT. Be sure to include
>the date, time, telephone number, and name of the teleconference in your
>email.
>   2.Telephone +1-617-253-2613 to cancel your teleconference. Be sure to
>give all the appropriate details as stated above in number one.
>
>If you have any other quesitons about using the AT&T bridge, please see:
>http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/TeleconferenceHowTo.htm#att-bridges
>
>Thanks,
>Lesley
>

>Lesley DeFlavis
>World Wide Web Consortium
>MIT/Laboratory for Computer Science
>545 Technology Square
>Cambridge, MA 02139  U.S.A.
>Email:  lesley@w3.org
>Telephone:  +1-617-253-4750
>Fax:  +1-617-258-5999

-------
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Universal Design Engineer, Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and
Adjunct Professor, Electrical Engineering
Temple University

Ritter Hall Annex, Room 423, Philadelphia, PA 19122
kasday@acm.org
(215} 204-2247 (voice)
(800) 750-7428 (TTY)