From: Rick Lewis <ricklew@primenet.com>
To: Lynx-Dev <lynx-dev@sig.net>
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Header alignment problems

I'd just like to see something simpler and more basic. I"d like to see
lynx read Netscape/IE-enhanced pages so that what's meant to be flush
left *is* flush left, instead of always being a few spaces to the right.
I use a 40-cell Braille display, and am always frustrated at the useless
loss of two or three spaces unnecessarily.
Every once in a while, I find a page where the left margin is
flush left, and these are so much more of a pleasure to read!
--Rick

----- End of forwarded message from Rick Lewis -----