From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Sent: Friday, 20 September 2024 5:21 AM
To: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Cc: EOWG (E-mail) <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Subject: Re: EOWG update

Miss you too lassie, but let's put a little swashbuckle in this time of transition - Proud I am of you, lassie and the way you waved your cutlass in defense of the collection of fine booty in the form of stuff all can use to make the briny sea of the web better for all. I raise my rum to you m'dear  and wish you a Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day<https://talklikeapirate.com/>!  Avast and ahoy, my heart sings for having had you as my captain. arrrrrr