Today's EOWG work: 1. video review, 2. availability surveys

Below is Kevin's e-mail with details for the video review. Please submit comments before the EOWG meeting Friday.

Also, please update your availability surveys, including this new one for face-to-face meetings in 2023:
 https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/F2F2023/
Some EOWG participants are needing to make travel arrangements for CSUN and figure out travel budgets for 2023.

Thanks!
~Shawn, Kris Anne, Brent

-------
Kevin White wrote:

Hi All,

The second version of the videos are now available for review. We have responded to as much feedback as possible. Unfortunately the full list is in PDF. I will look to convert it to a more palatable format later today.

The videos are available in Frame.io again but also in a Google folder. Frame.io isn’t accessible so if you are using the drive please just email feedback to me. Again, if there are any significant issues please use GitHub (https://github.com/w3c/wai-people-use-web-videos/issues)

- Frame.io: https://f.io/hEs6g1xG
- Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tMaHmTsgS33hS66y0pf0TwDkVq-T-zSN?usp=share_link

There are two videos missing the intro and outro. Unfortunately, not all the editors were available.

Also we still don’t have the compilation videos available.

Thanks

Kevin