music and intro before Friday meeting [was: [EOWG] - 18 November Meeting Agenda]

Hello EO,

Work for this Week is updated at [1].

1. ATAG briefs complete draft: Before the meeting, please review the ATAG briefs and think about: Does the first section grab the attention of the [no-code|social-media|LMS] product manager and communicate why accessibility is important to them?

If possible, please put your thoughts in GitHub before the meeting. GitHub links are in Work for this Week.

Note: We plan to open Monkey review survey early next week.

2. Optionally you are invited to comment on background music for the videos. You can put your comments in the survey, and we'll discuss music briefly at the end of EOWG. The survey will close at the end of the meeting. Link to the survey is in Work for this Week.

Talk to you Friday!

Best,
~Shawn for Brent & Kris Anne & Kevin

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week