questions on dates in May for EOWG extra meetings?

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 07:45:36 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi EOWG folks,

We are trying to figure out dates for potential hybrid meetings in May, including "face-to-face" in Austin, TX. We need to know who would be able to participate in person and who online, on which dates between 9-14 May.

Please complete this new survey:
	https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/mayF2Fspecific/

(reminder that you can change you answers at any time)

Thanks much!
~Shawn for Sharron, Kris Anne, Brent, and others wanting to make travel plans :-)