Happy Monday - please check in on W4TW and weekly survey

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 10:51:50 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Greetings all,

Current work is updated and survey linked from Work for This Week
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week> [1] on
the EOWG Meetings wiki page.

If  you missed Friday's meeting, you can catch up with the meeting summary
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings_2022#25_March_2022_Teleconference>
[2] and indicate your review at the bottom of the section.

Also, our friends at Intopia launched this WCAG2.1 map
<https://intopia.digital/articles/intopia-launches-wcag-2-1-map/> in
February but I just found it - pretty cool, thought I 'd share. Have a good
week all and please take a few minutes to consider current EO projects and
weight in when you can. Thanks!

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week
[2]
https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings_2022#25_March_2022_Teleconference