This week at EOWG - no Friday meeting

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 12:05:08 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Greetings all,
We will not meet on Friday 18 March but there is still plenty to do. Please
review updates to Work for This Week
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week> [1]

With CSUN and AxeCon and SXSW all going on this week, there is plenty of
outreach we can do to remind folks of the great resources of WAI and EO. As
you see comments and questions go by from these conferences, feel free to
remind the world that "WAI has a resource for that!"  The wiki page has
links to Outreach Tasks
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Outreach_Tasks> [2] that we
can all do on an ongoing basis. And if you are attending any of these
conferences, do share resources as possible and appropriate.  Thanks for
all you do!

Best,
Sharron, Brent, Kris Anne and Shawn

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week