What is WAI working on, you ask

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 17:08:09 -0600
To: shawn@w3.org
Hi folks,

Here's a first iteration of a new page on the W3C WAI site:
	What We're Working On - Accessibility Activities and Publications, March 2022
	https://www.w3.org/WAI/update/

We'll be polishing and revising that over the next few days. After we're satisfied with it, we'll promote it widely.

All input is welcome. Before submitting suggestions, please skim the goals, user scenarios, etc. in the Requirements Analysis at:
	https://github.com/w3c/wai-about-wai/wiki/What-WAI-is-Working-On-Requirements-Analysis

You can get links to Fork, Edit, Pull Request or to open a New GitHub Issue from the "Help improve this page" box near the bottom of the page.

This will be a living document and we plan to update it a couple times per month.

Best,
~Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>