Face to face meeting in Austin in May is looking more likely

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 10:25:52 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Greetings all,
Response to the survey has been fairly positive and it looks like we will
have several people able or likely to join a face to face meeting in May.
As we get closer to making that call, we have added a survey question so
that people can indicate which of the dates around the AccessU conference
might be most convenient for everyone. Please complete (or update) your
availability on the EOWG Face to Face meeting questionnaire
<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/f2f2022/>. Hope it works out - would
be great to be together once more.

Thank you,
Sharron, Brent, Kris Anne and Shawn