Monday Meeting - Please RSVP Now

From: Bakken, Brent <Brent.Bakken@Pearson.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 16:23:15 +0000
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi EOWG,

Please complete ASAP, should only take 2 minutes...

We need to meet with the Personalization team on either Monday the 7th or Monday the 14th to finish the discussion on rebranding (renaming) "Personalization". We will select the date in which most of you can attend.

Please now access the Meeting Availability Survey<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/availability/> [1] and complete the questions about March 7th and 14th availability as soon as you can.

Thank you for a quick response.
Brent

[1] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/availability/

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education
Psychometrics & Testing Services
Chair: Pearson Able (global)
Chair: Education & Outreach Working Group, W3C
Pearson

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com<mailto:brent.bakken@pearson.com>
US Central Time Zone - (remote office Texas)