Thanks for a great meeting today

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 16:49:50 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Greetings all,
I don't know about you but I feel like we packed in a whole lotta good work
at today's meeting AND ended on time - hooray for all of you. With all the
resources we are considering, Chairs decided we may want to bring back the
good old Weekly survey. With that in mind I went to link it from work for
this week. I found the page a bit cluttered and so have moved things around
a bit.

Please check out the new improved EOWG Meeting page in the wiki
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings> [1] and let us know how it
works for you.

Here is a link to the 11 Feb weekly survey
<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/week-of-11-Feb-22/> [2] and it is
also linked from the Work page.

If you missed today's action packed meeting please visit the meeting summary
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings_2022#11_February_2022_Teleconference>
[3] and sign on at the bottom to stay up to date.

Kudos to Shawn and Steve for such good work on the prototype for the
supplemental docs, to Kevin and Mark all for the work on the user stories,
and to our old friend Eric Eggert who updated the Tutorials with invaluable
support from Steve and Shawn. Yay team - this is such good stuff and you
make it happen. Have a great weekend!

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings
[2] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/week-of-11-Feb-22/
[3]