Re: New Page: Current Accessibility Work at W3C - for CSUN

Yes, please share!

Published page: https://www.w3.org/WAI/update/

Tweet: https://twitter.com/w3c_wai/status/1504284351168753666

e-mail: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-announce/2022JanMar/0002.html

It's linked from the home page at the top of the News section