Re: Agenda posted for tomorrow's EOWG meeting

YIKES! Not the "regular time" if you are in Europe.
Please see the World Clock to verify
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20211105T123000&p1=43&p2=87&p3=136>
but here is the basic info: [1]

Boston, USA               Fri, Nov 5, 2021 at 8:30 am EDT
London, United Kingdom    Fri, Nov 5, 2021 at 12:30 noon GMT
Geneva, Switzerland           Fri, Nov 5, 2021 at 1:30 pm CET

[1]