RE: [EOWG] - Prep for 15 January Mtg

Regrets also from me Brent. I am conducting interviews all day Friday.

Mark

From: Bakken, Brent <Brent.Bakken@Pearson.com>
Sent: 13 January 2021 16:22
To: Education and Outreach Working Group <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Subject: [EOWG] - Prep for 15 January Mtg

Hello EOWG,

The 15 January EOWG Meeting Agenda<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda> [1] has been posted for your review.

To help with engaging discussion we ask that you review the entire agenda prior to the meeting. Among agenda items, please take the time to read through the Example Video Scripts<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Video-Based_Resources/WCAG_Requirements/Sample_Scripts> [2] in the Videos for WCAG Requirements topic on the agenda.

Your preview of the agenda really helps make the discussions in the meetings more thoughtful and thorough. Thank you for this extra preparation.
Brent, Sharron, and Shawn

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda
[2] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Video-Based_Resources/WCAG_Requirements/Sample_Scripts

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Psychometrics & Testing Services
Co-Chair Pearson Able (global)
Pearson

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com<mailto:brent.bakken@pearson.com>
US Central Time Zone - (remote office Texas)

This e-mail (and any files or other attachments transmitted with it) is intended solely for the attention of the addressee(s). Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage, copying or distribution of any part of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient please destroy the email, remove any copies from your system and inform the sender immediately by return.
Communications with the Scottish Government may be monitored or recorded in order to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes. The views or opinions contained within this e-mail may not necessarily reflect those of the Scottish Government.