help needed on What's New in WCAG 2.2 WD

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 16:29:43 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Cc: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Hi EOWG participants and AG Chairs (to pass on to others as you wish),

I've updated What's New in WCAG 2.2 Working Draft. Draft preview is at:
	https://deploy-preview-88--wai-intro-wcag.netlify.app/standards-guidelines/wcag/new-in-22/
Diff of markdown:
	https://github.com/w3c/wai-intro-wcag/pull/88/files
Diff in rich text:
	https://github.com/w3c/wai-intro-wcag/pull/88/files#diff-80a9ae3ff0495d17132fc9e10ec3f7a8a54a9ce9603af89f7940403a36816a33

*By Monday 10 May* could someone(s) help by doing a QA check to make sure the quoted text from the updated WD <https://w3c.github.io/wcag/guidelines/22/> is correct.

I will go over the content to see if the user quotes are still good for the updated SC wording.

I also welcome input on the persona quotes. For any comments on the quotes, please indicate in the title if your comments are:
* [high] = important to address before this page is posted
* [med] = should address very soon
* [lo] = can be addressed later, yet before this pages is finalized to go along with the WCAG 2.2 Rec publication

In GitHub:
* to create a new issue: https://github.com/w3c/wai-intro-wcag/issues/new?title=[lo][New in 2.2]
* file for pull request: https://github.com/w3c/wai-intro-wcag/blob/New22May2021/content/new-in-22.md

Thanks in advance for any corrections!