[EOWG] - Again - Friday Optional WCAG Videos Meeting

From: Bakken, Brent <Brent.Bakken@Pearson.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2021 19:22:42 +0000
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello EOWG,

Once again, instead of the normal EOWG meeting this Friday (9 April) we are replacing it with a WCAG Videos sub-group meeting. If you are not in the sub-group, this meeting is optional, but we welcome you to attend and provide input. We will be reviewing scripts, open issues, and wordsmithing. The WCAG Videos sub-group meeting agenda<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda> [1] is posted on the meetings page for your review.

Talk to you all soon,
Brent, Sharron, and Shawn

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Psychometrics & Testing Services
Chair: Pearson Able (global)
Chair: Education & Outreach Working Group, W3C
Pearson

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com<mailto:brent.bakken@pearson.com>
US Central Time Zone - (remote office Texas)