[EOWG] Agenda = Complete Surveys Friday

From: Bakken, Brent <Brent.Bakken@Pearson.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 16:01:36 +0000
To: Education and Outreach Working Group <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello EOWG Participants,

We are giving you the 2 hours during the Friday meeting time to complete your reviews and surveys (listed below and on Work for this Week). We will not meet together in Zoom, but if you will please use the meeting time to complete the two open surveys it would be appreciated. This will help editors prepare more fully for our final meeting of the year next Friday. (The surveys are open until the next Tuesday if you need more time.)

Surveys to complete during normal meeting time:

  *   Changes to Media resource summary<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/media9dec2020/> [1] (tiny review)
  *   Developer Curricula<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/curricula-review-before-butterfly/> [2] (big review)

Thank you for providing your input.
Brent, Sharron, and Shawn

[1] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/media9dec2020/
[2] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/curricula-review-before-butterfly/

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Psychometrics & Testing Services
Co-Chair Pearson Able (global)
Pearson

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com<mailto:brent.bakken@pearson.com>
US Central Time Zone - (remote office Texas)