Re: Work for this Week, resolution review, etc.

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 09:59:27 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi friends,
Sorry to bump into your weekend, but we want to get these housekeeping
chores wrapped up before the US Thanksgiving holiday. Several (well, 3)
updates and edits to existing resources have been in discussion for the
last couple of weeks and on our review list to do. Thanks to all who have
provided input, much appreciated! At the Friday teleconference discussion
we came to some resolutions about wording and presentation of the changes.
*Updates will be finalized at the end of the day on* *Monday 23 November.*
It is 'speak now' time. Changes are linked from the updated Work for This
Week <https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_Week>. [1]
No action is needed if you are satisfied with these updates. But if you
have any additions/suggestions/questions/objections, please jump in now.
Thanks everyone!
Best,
Sharron, Brent and Shawn

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_Week