From: Bakken, Brent <Brent.Bakken@Pearson.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2020 11:33 AM
To: Education and Outreach Working Group <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Subject: [EOWG] - Agenda & Time Change

Hello EOWG Participants,

Please remember that some countries have gone through daylight savings time changes and some have not. The EOWG Friday meeting is scheduled to begin as always at 8:30 AM Eastern Time. This will be different for some as the U.S. does not change time until this coming weekend. Check the EOWG 30 Oct meeting times round the world<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=EOWG+Meeting+30+October+2020&iso=20201030T0830&p1=797&ah=2> [1] to verify your meeting start time.

The 30 October EOWG Meeting Agenda<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda> [2] has been posted for your review. If time permits prior to the meeting, please review the changes to the Media resource outlined in the agenda and feel free to comment in GitHub -- including +1 or other suggestions! (links provided)

Talk to you all on Friday.

Brent, Sharron, and Shawn

[1] https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=EOWG+Meeting+30+October+2020&iso=20201030T0830&p1=797&ah=2

[2] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda

Brent A. Bakken

Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services

Psychometrics & Testing Services

Co-Chair Pearson Able (global)

Pearson

512 202 1087

brent.bakken@pearson.com<mailto:brent.bakken@pearson.com>

US Central Time Zone – (remote office Texas)