From: Bakken, Brent <Brent.Bakken@Pearson.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020 9:47 AM
To: Education and Outreach Working Group <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Subject: [EOWG] - 11 September Meeting Agenda

Hello EOWG Participants,

Hope everyone is safe and sound in these trying times around the world. We appreciate your commitment to EO!

The 11 September EOWG Teleconference Agenda<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda> [1] has been posted for your review. The agenda topics have some documents that would be helpful if you reviewed or skimmed through prior to the meeting to promote discussion.

Talk to you all on Friday,

Brent, Sharron, and Shawn

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda

Brent A. Bakken

Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services

Psychometrics & Testing Services

Co-Chair Pearson Able (global)

Pearson

512 202 1087

brent.bakken@pearson.com<mailto:brent.bakken@pearson.com>

US Central Time Zone – (remote office Texas)