Update: EOWG - significant surveys extended to Mon 17 and Tue 18

Hi busy EOWG participants,

By popular demand -- and because we really want your input -- we have extended the next survey closing date to *Monday 17 August*:
 "Making Content Usable for People with Cognitive and Learning Disabilities" - EOWG Review
 https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/COGA-Aug2020/

Remember that you can *answer some questions now*, and more later. We probably will discuss this document at this week's EOWG meeting, so it is helpful if you get at least some input entered into the survey in the next couple of days.

Thanks much!
~Shawn, Sharron, Brent