adding note about English and other -- Re: [wbs] response to 'Persona Names and Pronouns Approval'

Hi EOWG,

All: See comment from survey below[1].
Carlos: Thank you for providing clear input in the survey.

Because this Style Guide is for writing in English, I think we want to keep it simple and not add wording about language in the main guidance.

I have added at the bottom of the section this proposal:
 (This applies to resources in English. There may be different _guidance for translations_.)

Comments on that welcome.

Best,
~Shawn

[1]