Please ask your W3C AC Rep for EOWG charter support

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 12:46:14 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi EOWG participants (and list lurkers),

Short request (tl;dr):
* If you are a W3C Member, please ask your AC Rep to complete the EOWG re-charter survey at:
	https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/EOWG2020charter/

More info:

* If they have questions or suggestions, they can put them in the survey and we will formally respond. They are also welcome to contact me directly if they prefer.

* It would be nice for them to include supportive comments under the "Detailed Comments, Reasons, or Modifications" question and/or elsewhere in the survey.
* You or they can also put supportive comments in this publicly-visible Additional Info page:
	https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Charter_2020_Additional_Information#W3C_Member_Statements\
Note: Some reviewers will only look at the survey results and not that page. Therefore, please put any supportive comments also in the survey - or, in the survey, put a pointer to the comments in the Additional Info page.

* You can find your AC Rep (W3C Advisory Committee Representative) from this list: https://www.w3.org/Member/ACList
* Have they already completed the survey? You can check if they made their response Member-visible by looking for their name in the results: https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/EOWG2020charter/results

* Related info:
	AC Rep Call for Review e-mail: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2020AprJun/0021.html
	charter (which is linked in the survey and e-mail): https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/charter2020

* Deadline is Thursday 11 June. We would like to get your *survey responses in May* if feasible.

Thanks much!

~Shawn