RE: [EOWG] No meeting 17 April

I just heard from my managers and they love the idea and will discuss in their weekly meeting.  A lot of federal govt employees are on administrative leave for at least part of their week.  This is the perfect time to get people trained.  I can also send to the Federal Web Managers list too.

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 8:37 AM
To: Keen, Laura <lkee@loc.gov>
Cc: Bakken, Brent <Brent.Bakken@pearson.com>; Education and Outreach Working Group <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Subject: Re: [EOWG] No meeting 17 April

Wonderful! Thanks Laura

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 5:53 AM Keen, Laura <lkee@loc.gov<mailto:lkee@loc.gov>> wrote:
Hi Shawn, Brent, and Sharron,

I wanted to let you know that I have been sharing the extension of the accessibility course to multiple channels at the Library.  We have many people looking for work at home.  I have suggested that supervisors could schedule the course as an assignment.   A few people have also reinforced this idea.  I’m not sure if it will get traction but will keep pushing the idea.

Laura