RE: WAI 5 ability icon set

In my opinion this version of icons works better with the thin stroke.

Laura

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2019 10:55 AM
To: EOWG (E-mail) <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Subject: WAI 5 ability icon set

Hi EOWG,

When we worked on the icons for the end of the Evaluation videos, we said they were fine for the videos, and we wanted to refine them to be used elsewhere.

Please find attached an updated version of the icons. (You can ignore the yellow background.)
Description is thin outlines of:
1. brain in head
2. hand
3. eye
4. side of face with sound waves from mouth
5. ear

We will discuss these at the EOWG meeting on 6 December. Feel free to reply to this message with input before then.

Best,
~Shawn, Brent, Sharron