From: Mitchell Evan <mitchell.evan@levelaccess.com>
Sent: Thursday, 21 November 2019 4:49 AM
To: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>; Phill Jenkins <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>; Andrew Arch <andrew@intopia.digital>
Cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org; Mary Jo Mueller <maryjom@us.ibm.com>; Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>; Sarah Pulis <sarah@intopia.digital>
Subject: RE: WCAG 2.1 update to Laws and Policies?

Hi Shawn and Phill,

I'll offer to contribute some content updates for Laws and Policies. Specifically, I can submit pull requests with examples of EN 301 549 and WCAG 2.1 adoption for web and non-web ICT, which I've researched for our clients and for my upcoming CSUN presentation.

I don't know how to add WCAG 2.1 as a search option, but I wouldn't worry if WCAG 2.0 searches yield WCAG 2.1 examples in country pages for a while. This would be technically accurate because 2.1 is a superset of 2.0.

Mitchell Evan
Lead Accessibility Architect
Level Access
415.802.1914 (Office)
510.375.6104 (Cell)

The information contained in this transmission may be attorney privileged and/or confidential information intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.