Re: Work for this week and extra 2 hours for it on Friday

Hi all,

To add to that, open questions from the Authoring Tool List discussion are now available as GitHub issues with for EO WG discussion tag <https://github.com/w3c/wai-authoring-tools/labels/for%20EOWG%20discussion>:

Scope: which types of authoring tools do we include? <https://github.com/w3c/wai-authoring-tools/issues/4>
Vetting questions beyond existing ATAG criteria <https://github.com/w3c/wai-authoring-tools/issues/3>
Name of tool: should we a different word than “authoring tools”? <https://github.com/w3c/wai-authoring-tools/issues/2>

Feel free to add any comments to these issues if you have them.

Thanks,
Hidde