EOWG - March 22 Agenda Posted - Preview

From: Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 08:06:56 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello EOWG Participants,

The EOWG March 22 Meeting Agenda
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda> [1] has been posted
for your review.

Please take special note in item # 5 on the agenda. There are four pages
that have updates and will be open for short discussion. **Please read
through these proposed changes prior to the meeting** as we will not be
providing additional reading time during the meeting to help keep things
moving along.

Also, I am needing someone to volunteer to scribe the meeting as Sharron is
out this week conducting user studies. Please help out by responding
directly to me if you would be willing to scribe all or part of the meeting.

Thank you. See you on Friday!
Brent, Sharron, and Shawn.

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Psychometrics & Testing Services
Co-Chair Pearson Able
*Pearson*

512 202 1087