Survey available to prepare for 21 June teleconference + Agenda

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 16:16:20 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Dear EOWG participants,

Most of "Making Audio and Video Media Accessible" is ready for your review! It's the main topic on the week's meeting agenda:
	https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#14_June_Agenda

We thought it might be helpful to have a survey to organize your review and to put your notes in before the meeting. If you want to, you can put ideas, comments, questions, concerns in this survey:
          https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/AVmedia-21-jun/

You're welcome to use that survey if you won't be in the meeting or if you will be in the meeting this week.

At the end of the meeting, we'll talk about next steps and how we expect this resource to progress through EOWG review, approval, and publication.

Talk to you Friday!

Best,
~Shawn & Brent & Sharron