Nudge, nudge: Please prepare for Friday's meeting

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 08:33:47 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi everyone, hope you are having a good week as we head into summer.

Quick reminder:  Pleaser review in advance Daniel's work on the curriculum.
We are hoping that the structure is fairly solid at this point and it is
time to kick the tires.

We are not looking at content at this time.

Please review the *structure* and comment on the survey
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#FOR_EVERYONE:>. [1] We will
have full discussion on Friday, hope to see you then!

Best,
Sharron, Brent, and Shawn

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#FOR_EVERYONE: