Re: Updated -- Re: EOWG - 31 May Agenda Posted

Hi Shawn and EOWG,

Shawn, thanks for the heads up, and the link to info.

I'm in an all-day meeting tomorrow/Friday so unfortunately won't be able
to join the discussion directly, but will try to take a look at it tonight.

Glad to see this moving forward!

Best,

- Judy

--