EOWG - Future Face-to-Face Meetings

From: Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 10:18:43 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello EOWG Participants,

*No F2F at TPAC:* Due to very low anticipated participation at the W3C TPAC
meeting in Japan this September, we have decided to not hold a face-to-face
meeting on Monday and Tuesday, September 16-17.

*Maybe F2F at AHG:* We are however looking into the possibility of a
face-to-face meeting sometime during the Accessing Higher Ground (AHG)
conference which is on November 18 - 22 in Westminster, Colorado USA. Each
year a small number of EOWG participants attend and present at that
conference which lends itself to a good time for EOWG to meet.

*Respond to the Survey:* We have updated the Availability for EOWG
Face-to-Face Meetings survey
<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/EO-2019-F2F-Input/> [1] with a
question to determine how many EOWG participants may be attending AHG so we
can make a determination to have a meeting during that conference or not.
Please complete questions 1 through 4 on the survey at your earliest
convenience so we can begin planning.

Thank you,
Brent, Sharron, and Shawn

[1] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/EO-2019-F2F-Input/

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Psychometrics & Testing Services
Co-Chair Pearson Able
*Pearson*

512 202 1087