For Review: Media Resource - updated drafts

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 07:37:16 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Dear EOWG Colleagues,

Based on EOWG input at Friday's teleconference, I have updated the Accessible Media Resource requirements analysis and rough concept draft*. Please review them in preparation for the 26 April teleconference discussion. You can also submit comments through GitHub or e-mail. (I'm looking at you Australia ;-)

For your review:
1. Brief notes from last teleconference: https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Accessible_Media_Resource#For_19_April_2019
2. What has changed & ideas for input: https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Accessible_Media_Resource#For_26_April_2019
3. Updated Overview and Requirements Analysis sections of the new project page: https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Accessible_Media_Resource
4. Rough concept draft* -- that is an incomplete, unpolished idea for discussion: https://deploy-preview-4--wai-media-guide.netlify.com/design-develop/media-guide/

Thanks for your valuable collaboration on this resource!

Best,
~Shawn

* "Rough concept draft... — Review for overall content and general design. Do not bother with word-smithing or copy-editing or design nit-picks."
"High-level — Comment on organization, structure, flow, tone, approach, meeting audience needs, overall content, etc. Do not bother with word-smithing or copy-editing or design nit-picks."
-- from https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Participation_Info#Review_Stages_and_Levels