EOWG teleconference WebEx changed

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 09:31:15 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi EOWG folks,

We had to change the Friday teleconference WebEx. If you have the old one in your calendar or elsewhere that you use for joining the call, you'll want to delete it.

Active participants should get an e-mail soon with the new one to add to your calendar. (If you don't get an e-mail today, let me know.)

The teleconference connection and number is updated in the link on the EOWG Meeting page (behind a password).

Best,
~Shawn